Friday, September 2, 2011

Still Thankful...

I know it's Friday, but I just have so much to be thankful for this week.

School has been going SO incredibly well! Murray has enjoyed listening in on school even when he wants us to think he's not. I often see him peak his head around the corner and he'll ask us a question about whatever we're reading or singing about. Sometimes he's eager to join us, other times he's happy to play on the floor. Next week we'll meet up with our home school group for the first time. I'm super excited (and so is Lucy)!

Ginny is just such a blessing! She's starting to show signs of a routine. Cat naps in the morning and a longer nap in her crib in the afternoon. I keep thinking she would probably take a long morning nap if I swaddled her and put her in her crib, but I like the flexibility of her sleeping in her bassinet in the midst of our morning routine. It makes it easier for me to think of taking her places and expecting her to sleep in her car seat or stroller while we're out and about.

My kids just make me laugh. The things they say and do just bring so much joy and laughter to my days. Murray has been enjoying reading to Ginny and giving her lots of kisses; I think he has finally learned how to be gentle and Murray like with her all at the same time. She certainly loves her big brother and sister and already watches them closely and gives them great big smiles. It's hard for me to imagine when she's able to follow behind. I'm sure it won't be long...she is built like Murray after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment