Monday, September 12, 2011

2 Months Old

Ginny was 2 months old on Saturday September 1oth!
In some ways I can't believe it's been 2 months, the time has gone so fast. In other ways I can't believe it's only been 2 months because she feels like she's always been a part of our family. I guess that's just the way it goes when you're grown up, time flies and goes slowly all at the same time.

Ginny's 2 Month Stats (she went to the doctor this morning)
Weight: 13# 6 oz
Length: 24 inches
Head Circ: 40cm

Ginny was a little more unsure at the doctor today. She didn't really enjoy getting her ears checked and the shots really did a number on her. She had 3 shots and an oral immunization. She didn't like any of it and it took a bit to calm her down. She then slept most of the day.

2 Month "Tricks"
At 2 months Ginny continues to bring so much joy to us. She's started recognizing Mom, Dad, Lucy and Murray. She smiles at us and we LOVE when she shows us her dimples. She's starting to be more vocal, although it happens when the house is quiet...morning, evening after the kids are in bed or in the middle of the night (I keep praying that I may have my calm, quiet child...but I'm not holding my breath!). She's starting to get a bit more control of her arms and legs and bats at her toys on Lottie Lady Bug.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment