Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am thankful that Nick is home this evening. It means I can go to bed when the kids do without listening for anyone sneaking out of their beds. I'm thankful that Murray played nicely all day without a nap...so hopefully he will go to sleep without any issues tonight, he's exhausted.

I'm also thankful that I finished a birthday cake in 1 day! While my house is still messy and I have a super busy day tomorrow so I'm not totally sure how it will get cleaned before company arrives Saturday afternoon, I made a super fun birthday cake.

Tomorrow morning I'll be sewing with a friend, then delivering the cake. Our Friday evening will be spent cleaning. Once again I'll be thankful Nick does not have any evening commitments.

Well, all that being said, it's time for me to take my cup of tea up to my bed and relax...I'm hoping to get a full night of sleep in!!

Here's the cake...I started around noon today and finished it this evening!
Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment