Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for a sense of routine. A few moments of quiet in the midst of the Holiday Season. Lucy finishing her school with me today. The long nap Ginny took that allowed the school to happen so fluidly. Lucy's unique look at things, her love for crafts, drawing and art in general. Her amazing ability to complete her math, and the quick way she does it (I don't think she'd enjoy it at this point if it took her much longer). That I can see her beginning to read. Lucy's love of history...love of learning really. 

I'm thankful for a warm cup of tea. I'm thankful for my nursing baby who reminds me to sit and be still and quiet a few times a day. 

I'm thankful for the cars strew across the floor that show a little boy lives here...

I'm thankful for my husband who comes home in the middle of the day for lunch and gives me a hug and asks how my day is...

I'm thankful for the love of my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment