I used this as an inspiration, but tweaked it. I may still make a headpiece, but for now...here's the Gretta Muffin!
I liked the "picket" type wrapper the inspiration had, but thought that sewing would add a little more dimension so we picked the most "muffin wrapper" stitch and went up and down the fabric.
I used a 3 month shirt from when Murray was a baby to measure the shawl part and chose to only hot glue on the blueberries. I sewed the suspenders in the back and safety pinned them in the front so Mama can adjust to fit Gretta as needed.
One more of it together! The shawl can be trimmed if it's too big for Gretta and I used velcro as an enclosure for the back!
Loved getting the creative juices flowing today...and I especially love I wasn't keeping my hubby from his homework while he entertained the kids (they were making their own "brand" of IPA while I sewed).