Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My View

This is my view today. Lucy was pouting because she wants a pillow pet.
Marketing at its best..."but mom, there's new ones..." and then she listed the new ones.
Oh well, waste of money in my book!



I need to get a real belly shot soon. We talked about it last week and I wish I had because I think I grew quite a bit this week...oh well, I don't have many with either of the other kids either.

Just thought I'd share my view...
I told Lucy if she was shorter I wouldn't even see her anymore!



1 comment:

  1. Cute! My mom said when she was pregnant with me, she would completely lose my brother (who was nearly four at the time) under her big belly all the time. Too funny! I constantly lost Ephraim when I was pregnant with Tabi too. (He was awfully small, though.)

    ReplyDelete