Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

I didn't write last Thursday on Thanksgiving because I was enjoying the holiday with my family and honestly didn't get on the computer for most of our time there. So, this week I will be thankful for an amazing holiday with my parents and friends. We had a fantastic meal, much relaxation, and just created some great memories together.

I'm thankful that I am able to share my children with my parents and that they enjoy entertaining them while I catch up on my own relaxation. Lucy and Murray both enjoy the wonders of Grammy's sewing room and all the projects that happen there. Murray saw his first big screen movie and his favorite part (typical boy) was the preview for Cars 2 before the movie began. Although, I would say that he enjoyed the movie itself as well.

A visit to see Santa at the Library and a few shopping trips and brunch with Owie Owie and Tony No Hair also rounded out our holiday. Along with pin the hat on the turkey and of course Scrabble...which I must admit, I'm thankful that Olivia and I won :) Not very many years are the "moms" beat...I'm thankful I've done it!

I'm thankful I have so many wonderful people to share these special memories with, and I'm thankful my kids do to!

No comments:

Post a Comment