Sunday, December 12, 2010

Awake at 5 AM

Yep, that's right...I'm awake at 5 in the morning...with no apparant purpose. After a restless night sleep I woke up at 5 am...pretty much ready to go, and hungry. So, I decided, rather than laying in bed being hungry and listening to Nick sleep, I would wake up.

I thought...I'll get so much done! However, after eating a bowl of cereal I realized there's not much to do because I don't want anyone else to be awake yet. My in-laws are sleeping downstairs, my kids and my husband are sleeping upstairs...so I'm in the kitchen with 1 light on...goofing off on the computer.

So, for future reference, I now know...there's not much I can do at 5 AM without waking my family...or at least being afraid I'll wake my family. Soon it will be 6, and then I'll shower...but until then, I'm just hanging out! Oh yeah...enjoying the QUIET!

No comments:

Post a Comment