Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for my wonderful, sweet, mischievously smiling little boy. 

We visited the ENT today to have Murray's ears diagnosed further. Basically today I learned that everything the Dr. originally said is true...and he can sit amazingly still and quiet while someone cleans his ears out. He also looks amazingly cute while getting a hearing test done. Sitting in the sound booth by himself smiling proudly as he says "BEEP". 

We'll get an x-ray and I have to monitor his sleep once for 10 minutes and then we'll go back at the end of April for a follow up where it will be decided for sure our plan of action. Looks like we're headed in the direction of tubes.

I'm thankful to be able to take my son to his dr. appointments. I'm thankful to appreciate his smile and see his achievements. What a great blessing to share my life with this amazing little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment