Monday, May 16, 2011

Our 'little" Lucy Girl

Our little Lucy girl isn't so little anymore! In fact, I just picked her up from her last day of preschool. In the fall she'll be a big kindergarten girl. Where did my sweet little baby go? Thursday will be her "Preschool Graduation"...but here's a few pictures of what she's been up to lately...


Lucy's first day of soccer...it was very muddy...but she had a great time!


Last week they got to wear their costumes to ballet...she loved being beautiful. We're excited to see her recital in June.

Of course she's been up to much, much more than just soccer and ballet, but these were a few fun photos I had that I wanted to share!

1 comment:

  1. I love the ballet pictures. She looks really grown up! I'm sure the recital will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete