Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am thankful my husband is home...well, sort of home. He's at work and has a TON of stuff to do this week/weekend. But he's around, and not over 6 hours away anymore. He can put help put kids to bed and help with breakfast in the morning, and if I were to go into labor, he could be there with me...unless it's while he's preaching Sunday morning...and even then, I think we'd figure something out.

I'm thankful that I feel this pregnancy is going to end soon. Not too soon...but I can tell I'm getting ready. My body is starting to tell me it's time...but I know my body and I know that means we're a week or 2 out...I'm hoping closer to a week...but we'll have to wait and see!

I'm excited that as of tomorrow my hubby will officially be an Associate Pastor. It's just a title change, but it shows that the Elders and our Senior Pastor recognize the growth he's made in the last 4 years. He really has grown a lot and it's exciting to see what God is doing with him.

I'm excited for the 4th of July. It's always been one of my favorite holidays and I'm excited that we may finally see some Michigan fireworks. It's a big maybe depending on how the kids do with a busy day...but if Murray naps, we finally have the potential to stay up and out late enough to see fireworks. It's crazy when I think that Lucy is 5 years old and has never been to a true fireworks display. I'm excited for fun at a friend's house on Monday and a great birthday for Nick on Sunday.

I'm also thankful I'm 37 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow...the baby will not arrive "too early"...now we just need to make sure she doesn't arrive "too late"....

No comments:

Post a Comment