Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday

As I'm trying to get back into the swing of things...I thought I'd have some input in my Thankful Thursday post. 

Lucy is thankful for visiting 2 parks this morning and painting outside with "liquid chalk".

Murray is thankful for Ginny and presents. They had a surprise last night that Nick brought home from church and this morning we let him open an early birthday present from Grammy and Pop Pop that arrived in the mail yesterday. (More on that later...with pics to come...he's getting WAY too big). 

I'm thankful for fun with my kids. It's nice to feel like we're settling in back home and just having time to be together enjoying the warm weather and the company of our own little family. It's truly amazing to watch them play and grow together. 

Ginny just crawled over and wanted to thank me for putting a clean diaper on when she got up from nap...so she could create a lovely present in it for me...I better go take care of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment